MT2020: Help! My home internet doesn't work because the bill is not paid, so I'm trapped on the school's internet. This is the only way I can communicate to some at SMWC. I can access smwiki.net in my school when times I go the the computer lab around 10:50AM to 12:15PM. I only go the the computer lab when I need some internet class work done. It's kind of ironic that my school blocks smwcentral.net but not smwiki.net. Hope I can get contact with someone.
That's all for now, I hope someone will contact me soon.
—18:02, 10 February 2012 (UTC)
Punch your ISP in the balls.
- I think there's tutorials on the Internet about how to bypass school website blocks. Try searching around Google or something while you're in the computer lab. It's completely idiotic too; they block SMW Central just because it has the word "hacking" on it, so they think it's a computer hijacking community. They quite obviously do not know sh*t about the sites they're trying to block, or the Internet as a whole either. —BlittleMcNilsen 07:12, 16 February 2012 (UTC)
MT2020: Nope, google's blocked, and SMWCentral is blocked because it's categorized as forums and it's description: Unmoderated personal expression. What the hell! Note that this is Lightspeed Systems [http://www.lightspeedsystems.com/Archive/WebsiteDetails.aspx?domain=smwcentral.net#] we're talking about. They always say that our principal is watching what are we doing on the computers, but I've been doing this for a semester and they haven't caught me. Also I wanna get back to SMWC badly. I have a new bad ass avatar I wanna show!
11:01AM, February 16 2012
- ...unmoderated personal expression? lolwut? —BlittleMcNilsen 04:38, 17 February 2012 (UTC)
- I just checked the site you linked to.
- “May be suitable for high schoolers under the supervision of an adult. Includes adult material, drugs, violence, gambling, un-moderated forums, social networking sites like MySpace, Facebook, Orkut, blogs, and dating”
- ...adult material? Drugs? Violence? LOLWUT?! Where are they getting this from?
- This crap is SOPA, PIPA and ACTA for schools, except for <mocking_voice>"mature content"</mocking_voice> instead of copyright infringement.
- Try putting in http://22.214.171.124/ instead of http://smwcentral.net/. If it's a DNS based filter (again, just like SOPA), this should slide under the radar. If that doesn't work, kick the makers of Lightspeed Systems as well as whoever thought it would be a good idea to install it on your schools' network in the balls. —BlittleMcNilsen 04:50, 17 February 2012 (UTC)
MT2020: Yes, the categorization is stupid. Also Captcha is blocked so I can't make direct links, I can only provide them. And the 126.96.36.199 link doesn't work no matter how many times I try. It's categorized as unknown. Also, I'm part of the Final Fantasy forum game so I want to make this message noticeable to admins/staff, preferably Alcaro or that other dude, Cariman. I don't know how to spell his/her name, on top of that I don't know his/her gender. Damn. Anyway, if nothing has happened with my game on the Final Fantasy forum game, then I would like for yoshifanatic to take my spot temporarily if he accepts, if not then Slash Man. This can be used as a sign that I'm still alive, just out of reach. The internet bill is due tomorrow so I'll have to see how thing go. But my laptop is working terribly the fact it can't start up windows, so I rely on my PS3, Wii, or my brother's laptop to communicate with SMWCentral if the bill is paid. However I don't think I would go on SMWC on my brother's laptop since I'll be playing Simcity 4 Deluxe Edition [with a bunch of plugins!] instead. We're doing a race to the center of the frozen island and I started at the northwestern shore close by a small crater island!
- Well, again, you can always take my words of wisdom and kick the makers of Lightspeed Systems as well as whoever thought it would be a good idea to install it on your schools' network in the balls. —BlittleMcNilsen 20:50, 21 February 2012 (UTC)
- PS: If you want to sign your posts you can always just add four tildes (~~~~) at the very end of your message, which will be automatically converted into your username with a timestamp.
“I think Mastertech is unable to get to his computer at this point in time, so I'll give him a day or two then update. If he's not here to call an attack by then, he'll have left the party either for home or for refuge in Foresta, thereby keeping all his equipment, and training for the day he'll be able to rejoin the party.”-Giga
- Your slot in that game is still empty. I'll post your wishes in that thread.
- You could also try some random SSL proxies. They work fine at my school. -Alcaro 18:40, 22 February 2012 (UTC)
- Late to the party, but it seems most of your necessary conversation can be facilitated through Blittle and/or Alcaro. Is there anything you need from another staff member?
- Sincerely, Ultimaximus 20:11, 22 February 2012 (UTC)
MT2020: My computer works like crap, the bill is still unpaid, those proxies don't work and I have a bunch of stuff I want to show to you guys. CAN THIS GET ANY WORSE!? Kicks Lightspeed in it's "family jewels" I miss you guys, and all my files on my laptop! NO! What's next, my brother get's his laptop's processor or graphics card burnt out? --MT2020 14:41, 23 February 2012 (UTC)
Also, I request my layout to be updated. Under "What's in My Head That Is Bigger Than Jay Leno's?" I want the following to be put: This user is disconnected from smwcentral until he gets his internet back online. In the meantime, he will not be available. --MT2020 18:29, 24 February 2012 (UTC)
URGENT! Since I only go to the computer lab for special occasions, I may be disconnected to the SMWC community for good. I may be able to communicate with you guys in the morning, but that's about it. There is nothing I can do. I will just hope that my internet comes back and hope that there is a solution to fix my laptop. Waiting for admin's/staff's message about my request... --MT2020 17:57, 29 February 2012 (UTC)
Mystery solved. The 3DS 3D feature actually works. I've been hearing a lot of people complaining about the 3D feature, but now I know that the 3D actually works and it is bad ass. It's 3D is like the game has depth in it; it's like there should be a box behind the 3DS but there isn't. Also, the 3D feature is most noticeable if the person is facing directly at it, so for those people who complained about the 3D, tilt your fu**ing head! --MT2020 15:30, 2 March 2012 (UTC)
NOOO! THEY BLOCKED CAFFIE.NET! --MT2020 17:23, 12 March 2012 (UTC)
- Try using Google Translate as a proxy server. Also you can’t translate a page from English to English so you have to translate from some random language, which may mess up certain phrases or numbers on the page; just hover over anything incorrect to see the original text. Note that I haven’t actually used this to circumvent Internet censorship so I’m not 100% sure that it would work; it does hide your true IP address, so it might work. smwcentral.net using Google Translate as a proxy —ShadowFan-X 23:40, 18 March 2012 (UTC)