|Super Mario World 2+2|
Super Mario World 2+2 (abbreviated as SMW2+2) is the second Yoshi's Island hack by Jacob, then known as Golden Yoshi, which was released on April 17, 2008.
List of Levels
- 1-1: How'd You Like Your Egg?
- 1-2: Ready, Aim, Fire!
- 1-3: Springtime Loveliness
- 1-4: Bryce The Boo's Fort
- 1-5: The Cave Of Tap-Taps
- 1-6: Yoshi And Friends
- 1-7: Grand Theft Mario
- 1-8: The Haunted Pot's Castle
- Extra 1: Shy-Guy Headquarters
- Secret 1: Chomp Rock And Roll
- 2-1: Welcome To The Jungle
- 2-2: That Ain't Sonic!
- 2-3: Spit It Out!
- 2-4: Earl The Unshaven's Fort
- 2-5: Under The Sea
- 2-6: Return Of The Fuzzies
- 2-7: Quaint Little Village
- 2-8: Sully The Slime's Castle
- Extra 2: The Great Key Hunt
- Secret 2: Out To Sea
- 3-1: A Walk In The Woods
- 3-2: Fitness Session
- 3-3: The Cave Of Koopas
- 3-4: Timmy The Tap-Tap's Fort
- 3-5: Brrrr! It's So Cold!
- 3-6: Slippery Circumstances
- 3-7: Gnarly Slopes, Dude!
- 3-8: Anna The Piranha's Castle
- Extra 3: Yikes! It's Dark In Here!
- Secret 3: Many Uses Of Melons
- 4-1: Up In The Mountains
- 4-2: Mushroom Valley
- 4-3: Chomp Sharks' Paradise
- 4-4: The Milde Family's Fort
- 4-5: The Sky's The Limit
- 4-6: Balloon Bonanza
- 4-7: Let Go Of My Babies!
- 4-8: Aiden The Raven's Castle
- Extra 4: Pit Of 50 Trials
- Secret 4: It's Morphin' Time!
- 5-1: Run, Yoshi, Run!
- 5-2: Fish With Big Appetites
- 5-3: The Boos Are Back In Town
- 5-4: Ernie The Bashful's Fort
- 5-5: Volcanic Panic
- 5-6: Kamek's Warm-Up
- 5-7: The Endless? Tower
- 5-8: Golden Yoshi Has Arrived!
- Extra 5: Castle Of Giants
- Secret 5: Yoshi's Island Memoirs
Major Differences From The Original Yoshi's Island
- Obviously, all the levels in SMW2+2 are brand-new.
- SMW2+2 contains five worlds, as opposed to Yoshi's Island's six worlds.
- Upon earning scores of 100 on every level of a world, an Extra and Secret level are unlocked. In the original Yoshi's Island, doing the same unlocked an Extra level and a Bonus Game.
- Each Yoshi has its own unique boot color.
- The Extra and Secret levels have brand-new and unique Yoshi colors: gray and black, respectively.
- SMW2+2 contains custom level icons differing from the ones in the original Yoshi's Island.
- SMW2+2 has a slightly altered story from the original Yoshi's Island.
- Up until when the fourth world was in progress, the hack was intended to have six worlds. However, since Jacob decided to include an additional Secret level per world, he had to cut out the sixth world entirely in order to make room. Had Jacob kept the six-world format, the fifth world was planned to have a ruins/water theme, while the sixth world would have been the dark theme.
- The Yoshi color originally planned for the Extra levels was white.
SMW2+2 has generally been considered Jacob's best ROM hack.
- Mattrizzle: Technical help, custom level icons
- S.N.N.: Testing, Secret level icons
- Squash Monster: Level editor
- Romi: Technical help, testing