1 Level hack
StoryThe areas in this hack mostly take place in Ketchup Volcano. In which Mario has to get ketchup for Princess Peach because she wants to eat her hot dog.
Bowser on the other hand wants to eat ketchup plain, so he sends his minions out to the volcano to get some ketchup. His minions aren't so lucky, and they are defeated by Mario. Mario then battles Bowser himself for who gets to get the ketchup first.
- Most of this hack is vanilla
- The ROM is locked, and some levels have MGOD in munchers on them, so nobody steals the hack for misc. reasons
- The first submission on this hack had a left in test door and some Map16 problems
No screenshots because mockingod is lazy right now. If anyone would like to add screenshots, feel free to. Just dont vandalize the page.
- "Thwomp Boss" by Yoshicookiezeus
- "Ma Pignon Boss" by Sonikku <---He is a fapper, by the way.
- "Tap-Tap" by smkdan. Or should I say, "Tap tap the tap tap, tap tap, boss by smkdan." (lolraocow reference)
- "Cutscene tool" by Dinomar
- "Teleport to screen exit set in asm file" by smkdan
- I think that smkdan made the tap tap gfx, I am not that sure, but thanks to whoever made it!
- Squared blocks, Vine bottoms, and heart GFX all drawn by me, mockingod
- "Final Fantasy 6: The decisive battle" (Title screen theme) by Lachesis
- "Cave Story (Unused): Wind Fortress" by SNN
- "Touhou Koumakyou: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil: Beloved Tomboyish
- "Cave Story: Running Hell" by SNN
- "Volcanisimo" by spigmike
- "Cave Story: Living Waterway" by SNN
- "Kirby and the Amazing Mirror: Radish Ruins" by Supertails
- "Romancing SaGa 3: Last Battle" by Holy Order Sol
- "SMB Metal" by worldpeace
- "Chrono Trigger: Wind Scene"- Japanese port, whoever made it, thanks!
V- OTHER BETA TESTERS WHO DID NOT GET THE HACK READ THIS -V
I found all the bugs I could find myself. So, sorry, all I needed were play testers to see how long it took them to play it, because I could play through it with ease.