Forest of Illusion 2
|Super Mario World Level|
|Forest of Illusion 2|
|Notes||The optionally second level in the Forest of Illusion|
|Forest of Illusion 1|
|Forest of Illusion 4||
|Blue Switch Palace|
|Forest of Illusion 3|
|List of Levels|
The is the chronologically second level in the Forest of Illusion.
- Forest of Illusion 2 is a swimming level. It has a secret exit which is reached by swimming through a false wall near the end of the stage. A key is positioned right next to the keyhole, guarded by a Rip Van Fish.
- The level consists of swimming through an underwater cave that is filled with Urchins, Blurps (sometimes in formation) and a few Rip Van Fish.
- There are Throw Blocks that assist in swimming, if picked up.
- There is a Green ! Block at the start of the level, followed by yellow ! Blocks.
- There are multiple paths, but only one leads directly to the end of the level.
- The end of the level has a chamber filled with Rip Van Fish and a Whistlin' Chuck that wakes them up.