Brown Used Block
Brown Used Blocks, as referred to in the Object Editor in Lunar Magic, are square-shaped, brown blocks with two little diagonal lines on them.
Brown Used Blocks can be created in 4 different ways during a game of SMW:
- If the Player hits a normal ? Block from below.
- If the Player hits specific Turn Blocks from below (One which contains either a coin, multiple coins, a mushroom/flower/feather, a starman, a vine/1up, or "nothing".)
- If the Player hits a Green Star Block.
- If the Player hits a Blue P-Switch, thus changing all coins to Brown Used Blocks.
- If the Player hits a Yellow or Green ! block from below.
Brown Used Blocks turn into coins when the player hits a Blue P-Switch.